I would never allow Jordan to jump on the couch, but these are hand me down couches and he makes his sister laugh so hard it's worth it. Neither Nate nor I can make her laugh, it's just her brother. Jordan takes great pride in being able to make her laugh. He proudly tells me, "Mom, I made Bella laugh." What a good brother he is. I also got a small video of Jordan trying to do a "flip" -- 1 out of 4 trys is good enough for me. The video is really grainy. I apologize, but it is from our still camera, which was the closest to me at the time. You never know when these chances are going to come around again.
Make way for pine cones...
8 years ago


3 comments:
What a funny girl!!! her laugh is contagious... way to go Jordan... good brother!!!
So stinkin CUTE! Love this!
Too cute! We have been laughing right along with her. Way to be the big brother, Jordan. Great family.
Post a Comment