If anyone cares, Nate and I had a good time too. I decided after 15 years of waterskiing, I needed to change my back foot to the left foot instead of the right. This made my skiing trip more interesting. Nate is turning into a profcient skier, he even tried the double boot instead of the fat ski. Even with 2 kids, we were able to take a few naps.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for another great trip!!!


11 comments:
I've already commented so all I'll say is Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Nate and Jamie
What a great read this was for me today! I'm so glad that you have done this Jamie. It brings a tear to my eye (big surprise!). Mike
Welcome to the blogging world! It helps to have relatives around to sneak in those naps, doesn't it? It's great to see these updated pics of your two adorable kids.
Very cute Jamie, I'm impressed!
Welcome to the blogging world. Looks like you had a good time in Lake Powell. I haven't been there for like 10 years, what a great place!
It's good to hear from you! Welcome to the blogging world. I hope you enjoy. Add my blog to your list aliericjones.blogspot.com
Ali
I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog. It's so fun to read what you are up to these days.
Cute!!! Jordan is getting so big. Good luck with the pottytraining. Nova
It is great to get everyone together and have a great time. It was fun having you, Nate, Jordan and Bella there. Thanks for all the help.
Way to go on the blogspot. As far as I know you are the first in our family.
Dad
Jamie/Nate:
I think you are the first from our family that blogs. Way to go.
Lake Powell is fun - great memories. Thanks for all your help. Glad you were all there and Bella handled it great. Jordan is turning into a fish. Skiing next year for sure.
Love
Dad
Welcome to bloggin, Jamie! I am glad you found my blog. We are contemplating going to Lake Powell, but don't know if we dare with two young kids. Where did you stay? Any tips? Also, let me know when you find the secrets to potty training. Otherwise, we should start a club and call it: Moms With Adult Children Who Still Wet Their Pants. Hey, that's pretty catchy.
Post a Comment