Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jordans ABC's

Jordan is working on his ABC's. We have the little leaps magnet ABC's for him to learn with. He finally decided to perform for the web cam. Here is a little video of him doing his ABC's. Whenever he sees himself on the computer, he thinks he is talking to Grammy and Grandpa Mike. In the middle he is saying, "Grammy, Ready Sing" He is quite the demanding child. I wonder where he gets that from?

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I love how he "looks at Grammy." That's so cute! I also liked the Jamie/Bella cameo.

Trav and Lizzie said...

CUTE! I loved that... And I think he gets it from both his mom and dad, split down the middle- 50/50, to be honest!!! LOL.

Danielle Pope said...

I love how at the end he is looking at himself in the computer "modeling" Oh yea, when I told Diesel it was Jordans birthday he asked Jordan who, because he has 2 cousins named Jordan. I said Jordan Dowdle and he said no mom is it Jordan Koch. Dave and I laughed forever!