I got tagged by my sister-in-law Emily. It actually took me a little while to think of 6 things people may not know about me. Here it goes...
1. I would totally classify myself as a nerd. I like to listen to the news, CNN and local, I listen to talk radio in the car, news and sports, I haven't bought a CD in about 10 years and have never used iTunes.
2. I went to Southern Utah University my freshman (1998-1999) year of college where I planned on majoring in history. Then I moved back to SLC, transferred to the U. and graduated in Finance in 2003.
3. I am in love with Digital Scrapbooking. I am the most uncreative person ever and only started blogging for my in-laws, but it turns out I actually enjoy it. Now I have been introduced to digital scrapbooking and love it. Thanks Aunt Cindy!! My pictures are actually going to get put together instead of stay on my computer forever!
4. 99% of the time I would rather mow the lawn than clean the house. I like being outside in the fresh air and getting my hands dirty. I hate house cleaning, especially putting the laundry away. There has actually been several times I have opted to mow the lawn and pull the weeds and the house waited another day or 2. I guess it was all those times I did yard work with my family at my Grandparents. So many good memories!
5. I have a bad habit of leaving cupboard doors open. It drives Nate crazy. Currently, there are 3 doors open in the kitchen right now. I don't know why, I just open them and then think I am going to need something else from them and leave them open. It is pretty stupid.
6. I don't like to re-watch or re-read anything. I don't buy movies because I don't re-watch them, I don't buy TV series on DVD because I never re-watch them. I already know what is going to happen so it takes all the intrigue out for me. I get board within the first 10 minutes and want to turn it off or put the book down.
I tag Alisa and Brooke
Make way for pine cones...
8 years ago


3 comments:
Yeah, I know all of those facts, but I probably don't count since I am your sister. I think leaving the doors open is a family thing. I do it occasionally too and katelyn does it a lot. Love ya.
Holy Crap Jamie, I never new this about you. I am the exact same way
I hate re-watching anything! I do not know how to sign my name to anything yet so I am writing this as anonymous. Love Dani
P.S I hate it when Dave leaves the cabinet doors open youare all crazy for doing it!
Yea, I just figured out how to sign in I am a genius!
Post a Comment