Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa Claus

Santa Claus came and visited at the Webster (my mom's family) party. Jordan is a bit shy and we couldn't coax him to actually sit on Santa's lap. Grandpa Dave tried hard though. Bella had a great time. This Santa has special meaning to me. The suit was actually sewn by my Mom for my Grandpa Webster. Every year he was Santa Claus and my Grandma was Mrs. Claus. I miss them both every Holiday season. Thank you for the great memories!

3 comments:

Nova said...

Sound like it was fun. We were sad that we missed it.

Anne said...

I don't know how I found your blog, but it's fun to see your family. I can't believe you guys have two kids, and they're so big (and darling!!)

pam said...

I LOVE the picture of your family at the top. Your kids are adorable!! I love Jordan's eyes. You look gorgeous!!!