Thursday, February 26, 2009

Its the end of life as we know it.

I was blessed to have the best baby girl. She is so low maintenance. I can just put her in a room by herself, and when I come back around 10 minutes later she is still in the same place I left her. She can sit on counters and chairs with no fears of falling off. She is an observer. She loves to watch the world around her, especially her brother. I have attempted to put toys just out of reach, this has done nothing to motivate any movement out of her. If there is nothing else around, she just twirls her ankles and that entertains her.



Well she has now decided to CRAWL. The stuff out of reach is finally worth the work.

The easy life is OVER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome clip. If there was anything that would make us want to jump on the first plane, it would be seeing our grandaughters crawl and walk. She is so dang cute.