Saturday, September 19, 2009

I finally WON!

I have been signing up for "freebies" and contest like crazy lately. I figure its better if its free! Last week I heard about the website giveawaytoday.com. On this site they give a new item away everyday. So I signed up and then called my sister and told her about it, she signed up for the same item and guess what SHE WON. Not me. I was super jealous. I have been also been trying, not obsessing, but trying to get one of those really good Old Navy Coupons from www.oldnavyweekly.com. I found another website that does a live chat and rings a bell when the site updates. Well, I still didn't get a good coupon. Then the site had a give away for a $50 off a $100 puchase. I signed up for the giveaway and WON. Finally. I never win anything, maybe my luck is changing. So Monday afternoon, the kids are playing with Dad and I am off to Old Navy to buy my kids some new clothes and maybe something little for me too!

3 comments:

Rammells said...

Awesome! I never win either, but you've inspired me :)

emily said...

yay i am happy for you hope you had fun shopping!

Anonymous said...

Cute new front to your blog. I want to redo mine, but I think all I would do is ugly it up.