
So, every year I have very good intentions of sending out Christmas cards. Every year, I fail. This year I at least did the card, it just never made it to the printer or to the mail. This year I decided to at least share online. Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.
Here is what we are up to.
Jordan- Jordan is 4 years old now. He is in his first year of preschool. He loves it!! He knows all his ABC's and 123's. He is starting to ask me to help him write them. He still loves trucks, especially firetrucks. He asked Santa for 5 new trucks for Christmas. Like I need 5 more trucks at my house. We'll see. He still loves to read. Since he is now 4, we do everything in 4's, like we now have to read 4 books every night because he is 4. We have to stay at Grandma's for another 4 minutes etc. This Christmas he is missing his Grammy and Grandpa Mike. As we sent off their presents he tried to talk me into getting on the big airplane and taking them to the Mission house.
Isabella does everything Jordan does. He runs down the hall, she runs down the hall. He say's I do, she says I do, he says I don't, she says I don't. She loves to sing her ABC's. She knows all their sounds and is starting to match them up to the letters (thank you Leapfrog Letter Factory) She is obsessed with hats and Mickey Mouse right now. She even sleeps with her hat on. Its helpful during this cold weather. Jordan has even taught her how to put her hat on backwards. When she likes something, she talks about 10 octaves higher than her normal voice. You just have to smile.
Nate is back in school going after a Masters degree in Communications. He is still working at Channel 2. He is now full time sports instead of splitting his duties with news. Of course he loves it.
I am busy being a mom. Of course I love it (most of the time) I am also taking a class with my Relief Society called the Life and Times of Jesus Christ. There are only 12 ladies in the class with me. I have learned SO much. We work entirely from the New Testement. It has been a huge testimony builder and very educational.
Thank you all for being in our lives. Even if its just a quick read of our blog or a passing Hi at the store. We are very grateful for all the blessings our Heavenly Father has given us. For our new house, to be employed during this time, for our Families. We are grateful for Jesus Christ, for his birth, for his life, and for his death and for the blessings of the atonement.
Click on the picture to see the enlarged version.
Merry Christmas to All and Happy New Year.


2 comments:
It was fun to read your Christmas letter and so great to see you last month! Have a merry Christmas!
I loved the christmas card. Thanks for the picture we got for Chrismas!! loved the blog
Post a Comment