The results have been AMAZING. When we first got to Tawni's house, she had a little dog that greeted us, Jordan couldn't get away fast enough. When we were done, he asked me if he could go say by to the dog. I almost fell over. Other results have been, total elimination of bed wetting, sleeping through the night more consistently, less fears of surroundings, more confidence, More Confidence and MORE CONFIDENCE! He no longer fears the unknown. He used to worry that if he would ride his bike he would fall know he jumps on his bike and gets back up when he falls. He is now, just a normal little boy. Its been pretty nice.
It seems to be a life saver for us. I thought I would share our experience so that others looking for help have a new place to turn. Here is her website if you want more information. www.enerkin.com/
Thanks Tawni for all your help!



2 comments:
I'm so glad that everything is working out! Confidence is so valuable! Thanks for sharing!
I am glad that you found something that worked. I bet that is a big relief not worrying about all the different things it might have been.
Post a Comment