Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our summer of Fun.


Another Summer has come and gone, and I didn't do 1 dang stinkin blog post. Here is are some of the things we did this summer....


Trips to the pool. Grandma Tina's pool and Aunt Emily's pool. Aunt Emily's pool is really Murray park but we went with Emily, Blake and Audrie. For Jordan, it will forever be Aunt Emily's pool. I just wish we had gotten pictures of all of us.


A quick trip to Kennecott Copper Mine. Trip 1 to Lake Powell, thanks Grandma Tina and Grandpa Dave for the houseboat, boat and waverunners!! (click on the picture to enlarge)
The fourth of July, fireworks and neighborhood parade at Grandma Tina's



Several trips to the mountains for picnic's and throwing rocks into the water.
Trip #2 to Lake Powell, thanks AGAIN to Grandma Tina and Grandpa Dave!!

Dad had to work at Ute fan Fest so we tagged along for the ride.
Jordan started Karate lessons.


Lastly, just today, we went up to Lagoon. Thanks KUTV for the free tickets!


We had a GREAT summer, hope you did too. Now to the BEST part of fall, UTAH FOOTBALL!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY... YEA, A NEW POST!!!! WE LOVED SEEING ALL THE PICTURES AND FUN THINGS YOU DID THIS SUMMER.

Tobi said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I think about you every time I see your board book (the pink one you left at our Beta lunch). I need to get it back to you!

Nova said...

Looks like you guys had a fun summer!!

Hopie said...

Fun pictures!!!!