The kids were watching Disney Channel and Jordan wanted to snuggle with Levi on the couch. Jordan even got the bottle out of the fridge himself, just in case Levi got hungry.
After a minute in the kitchen, I heard Levi whine a bit and found Jordan feeding Levi. Love the half look at mom for the picture, half watch TV pose he has going.
After several trips back and forth to check on the feeding and finishing the dishes, I found Levi burped and asleep with his big brother. Yes, Jordan likes to burp Levi, he doesn't like it when he spits up on him but burps him anyways. I don't know what he was watching but it must have been good. We wouldn't want to interrupt with another picture.
Thanks for being s great big brother Jordan!!






2 comments:
That is so cute!!!
Your family is so cute!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment