Sunday, June 7, 2009

These Legs were made for Walkin'

Last week, Bella was playing her piano, I told her to come give me a kiss and much to my surprise she WALKED over to me. She had only done a couple of 1 or 2 steps the day before but this was about 5 steps. Now, 3 days later she is cruising all over the place. Jordan loves that she is walking and loves to help her get practice. They were doing this while I was on the phone in the other room, I am just glad I got a little bit on video.




She also loves to DANCE. She has been doing this for a little while, we just finally got a little bit on video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank heavens for blogs. We LOVED seeing her walk and Jordan helping. It was awesome.... and the dancing... darling.

Tobi said...

I love baby dancing! It kind of reminds me of my awful dancing. Somehow it looks cute when a mini person does it.